As a member of the local community, you have access to functional medicine and wellness here at Campbell Family Medicine. Because many of these services are not discussed in the mainstream medical model, we want to take a moment to let you know what services we offer, how they will complement your health journey, and why they are important.
We encourage you to take advantage of these services to maintain, or accelerate, your well-being or inquire about how things like this can better support your wellness journey.
- Holistic primary care
- Bio-Identical Hormones (for men and women)
- Nutrition and Weight Management (with programs to address metabolic syndrome and diabetes)
- Nutraceutical and Botanicals
- IV Nutritional Therapy (Used in nutritional deficiencies, chronic fatigue, cancer, neurodegenerative disorders and more)
- Lifestyle medicine and modification programs
- Adrenal and Thyroid Support
- Cardiac Wellness
- Oral-Systemic connection
Commonly Treated Conditions Include…
- Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes
- Cardiovascular Disease (hypertension, lipid disorders, congestive heart failure, angina)
- Weight Management
- Chronic Fatigue
- Autoimmune disease
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and Headaches
- Menstrual Irregularities, Peri-Menopause and PCOS
- Digestive disorders including Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia and Stress
- Food Sensitivities
- General Wellness including annual physicals for both men and women
Dr. Campbell is a family medicine physician and can also treat things like the common cold, sinus infections, rashes and skin conditions and she can perform your annual physical to include pap smears for women and prostate exams for men.
We are currently offering FREE practice introduction appointments!
Come find out about our concierge medicine style practice, our physician, and what we can offer you.
Call today to schedule – 678-474-4742.