Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Our New Patient
6 Month Membership Program
How much does it cost?
- The TOTAL cost for the membership is $3,499.00.
- $1,000.00 is due before, or on the day of, your first appointment with Dr. Campbell.
- The remaining balance is to be paid over the course of the next 6 months.
- Supplements and injections carry an additional cost
- You cannot submit your membership costs / fees to insurance
What is included in the membership?
- As our gift to you for making the commitment to your health, your initial 6 month membership fee includes an extensive lab panel (CBC, Celiac Panel, CMP, Lipid Panel, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron and Iron Binding Capacity, Ferritin, Homocysteine, Magnesium, MTHFR, thyroid function panel, and hsCRP)
- You cannot exchange these labs for other labs and there will be no credit for labs included but not drawn
- Additional labs carry an additional cost (including hormones) – although our members can take advantage of discounted lab fees when paying at time of service
- All lab fees are paid directly to our office or in some cases there may be the opportunity to use your health insurance
- Office visits as needed
- No co-pays or office visit fees
- 24/7 access to your physician – Dr. Campbell
- Cell phone, home phone, and personal email are included
- Generally same-day appointments for members
What can I submit to my insurance company?
- We have found that the majority of our members do submit their lab fees and / or injection fees to their insurance companies on their own behalf and have some luck with reimbursement.
- The membership contract does state that you cannot submit your membership fees to your third party insurance provider. However, there are many health plans (medical co-op) that make provisions for medical memberships so we advise checking with your Benefits Coordinator to see if your plan includes this.
What happens when the 6 months is up?
- Once your 6 month membership plan expires, you automatically roll over into our “Standard Membership.”
- It is highly encouraged at the end of your membership contract to make an appointment with Natalie Patierno – our Office Manager – to discuss the NEW terms and fee schedule of the “Standard Membership.”
What if I wish to cancel my membership?
- You may cancel your membership any time with a written notice of cancellation, which will become effective upon submission to the office.
- Your $1,000.00 and any used membership fees are non-refundable.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our office at 678-474-4742.
Alternatively, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org